DROM, INC. Incorporates community residential models that accommodate the wide range of choices individuals and their families will make about how to live in the community
DROM, INC. Community residential models are designed to give preferences to these individuals to have a wide range of options about where to live in the community.
DROM, INC.provides the individuals served in residential models to include:
1. Alternative Living Units (ALU); which includes all amenities of home life; daily home cooked meals and snacks.
2. Personal Support Services DROM PS stresses community integration and utilizes individually designed services to assist people with dissabilities live independently.
3. Respite Service is a DDA funded program that assists individuals with disabilities in all aspects of thier daily lives, while in a residential placement.
Based on the individual’s living choices DROM, INC. shall make great effort to provide any of the above such living arrangements as will be identified in thei IP and depending as well on thei available resources and DDA services eligibilities.
We serve individuals with the following disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
- Mental Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Blindness/Severe Visual Impairment Behavioral Problems
- Deafness/Severe Hearing Impairment Behavioral Problems
- Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
- Head Injury
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Specific Learning Disability
- Speech/Language Impairment
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Chemical Dependency
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Other Neurological Impairment
- Other Undetermined Disability
STAFF & TRAINING
DROM, INC. assures that all staff acquire relevant DDA Trainings in all levels and patterns as determined in the IP.
DROM, INC. assures that all required trainings are completed before providing services to the individuals served. Such as trainings required shall embody Health and Safety but not limited to: CPR , First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, Fire Safety, Communicalbe Diseases, Medication Administration (MATP), etc.